Sunday, December 3, 2006

Sweaters Galore!

Gorgeous sweaters!

Here's a cashmere Marc Jacobs sweater. Beautiful!



We also saw this gorgeous sweater at Bergdorf's! It's made by the amazing brand called Ya-Ya. I'm such a huge fan of Ya-Ya because they combine classic elegance with fun styles! :



And here's some chic, more-affordable cardigans we found on the internet!:

I love Nordstrom's and this $36 sweater proves why I like them soo much - cheap and cute!!



(Chic in the City <3's friend):
I am obsessed with Free People! I just can't get enough of their funky, colorful, cute designs! I love how everything looks a little hippi-ish with an urban sort of feeling. Here's a must-have sweater:



Now, don't get me wrong this definitely isn't a granny sweater! I just love cashmere and the deep turquoise of this sweater - I couldn't resist! :



And a cute marc jacobs cardigan to end the post with! Since it's like a wrap, it would be soo cute to wear on a cold day as a sort of "portable blanket!"



So, from NYC, Chic in the City <3 and her Chic Friend are...
OUT!

Stay Chic!

xoxo

10 comments:

Robert Vandenbego said...

Hi! from Madrid. Beautiful, very original and chic.
Regards

Robert Vandenbego
www.begomadrid.blogspot.com

Love Mel xoxoxo said...

ooo cuteness. i especially like the first 3! v. chic.

Tru said...

love the marc jacobs sweater and teh teal cardigan I <3 cardigans

belmar said...

:)

Elizabeth said...

i love ALL OF THEM!!!

your right! it does look alot like yours! I might change it soon, since i get bored with heading very easily.

Touche19 said...

I would not even be able to live without cardigans

or Nordstrom's
cute blog!

Gabriella Tinelli said...

Hi. Your blog is very nice ! I leave in Italy and I love fashion.

Take a look on my fashion blog

Gabriella -Italy-

Flashy_Shades said...

mmm love that last marc jacobs sweater, so elegant... unfortunately the nordstrom's one is probably the only one within my price range! blast!

Flashy_Shades said...

if you're going to do ray-bans, i say do wayfarers. i think they're about to make a really hip comeback and they're a nice change of pace from the oversized ones you see everywhere.

thanks for the post, i've been enjoying chic in the city!

Gabriella Tinelli said...

Thank you for your comment, You r always welcome and I leave your link in my blog, I love NY.

ciao, a presto Gabriella